Catholic Education, Archdiocese of Canberra and Goulburn
Mandatory Vaccination laws are in place for workers in education settings.
Workers are required to be vaccinated or obtain an approved medical contraindication certificate or exemption, where the work is performed in Catholic Education, Archdiocese of Canberra and Goulburn (CECG):
- NSW primary, secondary, central and K-12 schools. To work onsite in all CECG NSW schools, workers must be fully vaccinated, or have obtained an approved medical contraindication certificate by 8 November 2021; and
- ACT primary schools, early learning centres and school age care centres. To work onsite in these CECG locations, workers must be fully vaccinated, or have obtained an approved exemption by 29 November 2021.
- classroom and learning support assistants
- administrative staff
- cleaners and maintenance staff
- allied health professionals (including psychologists, speech therapists etc.)
- pre-service teachers on placement, and
- canteen workers and volunteers
This portal has been designed to allow workers to upload evidence of vaccination status to comply with the legislation.
Workers who do not wish to upload evidence of their vaccination status, will be required to provide their first name, last name and date of birth, and show evidence of vaccination status to the school, early learning centre and/or school age care centre. The school, early learning centre and/or school age care centre will register in the reporting portal that evidence has been sighted on behalf of workers.
Refer to the Privacy Statement for further information about how CECG collects and uses personal information.